Location & Info
Tuesdays to Sundays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
(last entry at 5:30 pm). Closed on Mondays, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Admission to the Museum:
General admission – Php120
Students with valid school ID – Php100
Seniors/ PWD with valid IDs – Php80
Special rates for student & organized groups with minimum of 30 guests
EcoTrail tour – same as above
- Guided tours of the Museum and Gardens may be arranged at the reception.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum. Food and drinks are permitted only in Café Sabel and may not be carried into the galleries or other areas.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Museum.
- Still photography for personal use is permitted. No flash or tripods allowed. Videotaping is permitted in the lobby only. No photographs or videotapes may be reproduced, distributed, or sold without permission from the Museum.
- Sketching is permitted in the galleries (pencil only, no ink or paint) with sketchbooks no larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inches (21.6 x 27.9 cm). No easels, stools, or sketching while sitting on the floor is permitted.
Car: 15-minute drive from Baguio City center.
Public transport: Jeep to Asin from jeepney terminal near Baguio market.